Kamloops Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Ashcroft, Barriere, Cache Creek, Chase, Clearwater, Clinton, Kamloops, Lillooet, Logan Lake, Lytton, Merritt
Kamloops Child Care Resource & Referral
150 Wood St, Kamloops, BC V2B 0G6
Phone: (250) 376-4771
Fax: (250) 376-6994
Hours of Operation
CCRR Office: Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 4:30pm
Interactive Early Learning Centre: Mon/Wed/Thur/Fri; 9am - 12pm
Tuesdays; 9am - 11:30am
We link families and child care providers in the communities of Kamloops, Merritt, Barriere, Cache Creek, Ashcroft, Chase, Logan lake, Lytton, Lillooet, Clearwater, Clinton by offering free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library networking and learning opportunities.
Parents are supported through parenting information, our resource library, parenting workshops, and general community referrals regarding children and families.
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
If you are looking for information on the healthy development of your child, click this link for the Ages & Stages Questionaire
- Referrals to child care providers
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Networking opportunities
- Newsletter (link to newsletter)
- Early Childhood Resource Library
- Drop-In Interactive Early Learning Centre for care providers and families
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Child care business start-up information and guidance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Laminator access
- Photocopier access
- Fax service
- Free access to internet
- Information about child care grants and subsidy programs
- Other Community Resources & Programs
- Referrals to Community and government
- Toy lending library and resource library