Boundary Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Beaverdell, Bridesville, Christina Lake, Grand Forks, Greenwood, Midway, Rock Creek, Westbridge
Boundary Child Care Resource and Referral
PO Box 435 (162 72nd Ave.)
Grand Forks V0H 1H0
We have moved back to our location at 162 72 nd Ave! (across from the Firehall on the side street)
Phone: (250) 442-5152 or toll free 1-800-475-2823
Fax: (250) 442-2811
Program Assistant: Kim McNamara
New Hours of Operation starting March 2018:
Tuesday through Friday 10:00 - 4:00 Closed Monday
Appointments at other times available on request
We link families and child care providers in the communities of Christina Lake, Grand Forks, Greenwood, Midway, Rock Creek, Bridesville and Beaverdell by offering free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library networking and learning opportunities. Resources and supplies are available to reduce financial barriers. Ask us!
Parents are supported through parenting information, our resource library, parenting workshops, and general community referrals regarding children and families.
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care programs and services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
We are sponsored by:
Sunshine Valley Child Care Society PO Box 435 Grand Forks BC V0H 1H0 (978 72nd Ave)
250-442-5314 firstname.lastname@example.org Executive Director: Fatima Faria
Caring for Children?
- There is no fee to become registered with the Boundary Child Care Resource and Referral as "Licensed not required" child care provider. If you are caring for children of families who qualify for the Affordable Child Care Benefit (ACCB), the rate is increased if you are a registered with the CCRR program. Email email@example.com or call 442-5152 for more information.
- The BCCRR has limited funding to assist you in meeting registration requirements. This can cover expenses such as Child Care First Aid, first aid kit, criminal record search or fire extinguisher.
We will assist parents in finding quality childcare and completing the Affordable Child Care Benefit forms.
Services provided by the Boundary ChildCare Resource and Referral include:
See the What's New section for our quarterly newsletter!
- Referrals to child care providers
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Networking opportunities
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Early Childhood Resource Library including toys and equipment
- Drop-In playtime for care providers and families
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Child care business start-up information and guidance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Fax service
- Free access to internet
- Information about child care grants and funding opportunities
- Other Community Resources & Programs
- Referrals to Community and government services
- Emergency Child First Aid training for License not required Child Care Providers
Currently no entries available.
Currently no entries available.
Information and Resources
Office HoursMonday ClosedTuesday 10:00-4:00 pmWednesday 10:00-4:00 pm (Wednesday morning at City Park in Summer)Thursday 10:00-4:00 more...