Langley Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Langley, Langley Township
20577 Fraser Hwy, Langley
Intake and Referral email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Hours: Monday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (closed 12:00 - 1:00)
Wednesday 10:00am- 8:30pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please call or email for the Saturday opening dates each month or to clarify any alternative or special hours.
We link families and child care providers in the communities of Aldergrove, Brookswood, Fernridge, Fort Langley, Langley City, Milner, Murrayville, Walnut Grove and Willoughby by offering free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Parents are supported through parenting information, parenting workshops, and general community referrals regarding children and families.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library, networking and learning opportunities.
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
- Referrals to child care providers
- Consultations with care providers
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly Newsletter
- Early Childhood Resource Libraries for Langley child care providers
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Job postings in office and in the newsletter
- Child care business start-up information and guidance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Low cost art supplies
- Access to low cost laminating
- Free use of Die Cut Machine
- Photocopier access
- Fax service
- Information about child care grants and Affordable Child Care Benefit
- Information about other community resources and programs
- Referrals to Community and Government Organizations
- Access to the Affordable Child Care benefit forms
- Public access computer