Langley Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Langley, Langley Township
20577 Fraser Hwy, Langley
Intake and Referral email email@example.com
Regular Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 4:30 (closed 12:00 - 1:00)
Wednesday we are open 10:00am- 8:30pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00 pm - please call or email for dates
We link families and child care providers in the communities of Aldergrove, Brookswood, Fernridge, Fort Langley, Langley City, Milner, Murrayville, Walnut Grove and Willoughby by offering free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Parents are supported through parenting information, parenting workshops, and general community referrals regarding children and families.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library, networking and learning opportunities.
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
- Referrals to child care providers
- Consultations with care providers
- Networking opportunities
- Bi Monthly Newsletter
- Early Childhood Resource Libraries
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Job postings in office and in the newsletter
- Child care business start-up information and guidance
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Low cost art supplies
- Access to low cost laminating
- Free use of Die Cut Machine
- Photocopier access
- Fax service
- Information about child care grants and subsidy programs
- Information about other community resources and programs
- Referrals to Community and Government Organizations
- Access to Child Care Subsidy forms
- Public access computer