Chilliwack Child Care Resource and Referral Program
Chilliwack, Columbia Valley, Cultus Lake, Fairfield Island, Greendale, Popkum, Promontory, Rosedale, Ryder Lake, Sardis, Vedder Crossing, Yarrow
Chilliwack Child Care Resource & Referral
A program of Chilliwack Community Services
Our Location: 45938 Wellington Ave
Our Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 9:00am-4:30pm. Fridays by appointment.
45938 Wellington Ave,Chilliwack BC, V2P 2C7
Main reception phone: (604) 792-4267
Fax: (604) 792-6575
We work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meet the needs of local families and promote the healthy development of children.
We offer free consultation, support, and referral services to parents seeking child care.
Child care providers are supported though information, outreach, resource library, networking and learning opportunities.
CCRR staff are Early Childhood Educators and qualified facilitators and have attended many workshops on a variety of child care related topics.
- Referrals to child care providers
- Exam proctoring
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Networking opportunities
- Newsletter - to receive our newsletter by email contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Childhood Resource Library
- Drop-In Playgroups for Care providers
- Supportive home/facility visit
- Child care business start-up information and forms
- Assistance with administrative issues i.e. policies, etc
- Laminator access
- Photocopier access
- Computer Access
- Information about child care grants and subsidy programs
- Assistance to parents in filling out Subsidy forms
- Referrals to Other Community Resources & Programs
- Referrals to Community and government
- Access to Rental Assistance Program brochures and applications. For more info click here.
- Child Care Job Postings
- For information and resources on Newcomer Children (children age 0-12 years born in Canada or abroad with one or both parents having immigrant, refugee or temporary resident status) click here.